Malaysia is like a hidden treasure, for both students and tourists. Let’s be honest: when you use an architect to design your flag, it means you take things very seriously. Also, having the biggest roundabout on Earth, a thriving oil and gas industry, and a total of 878 islands aren’t a bad sign either. Did we mention that shoe designer Jimmy Choo and actress Michelle Yeoh are Malaysian?
Come to think of it, Malaysia is so cool, that doing only a short course there might not be enough. But for now, we’ll just settle on convincing you that Malaysia is the perfect destination for a short course abroad.
5 serious reasons to do a short course in Malaysia
- English is widely spoken: most Malaysians have very good English skills and numerous short courses are taught in English;
- You’ll experience a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural country: Chinese, Indian, Persian, Arabic British people, you name it!
- You’ll enjoy quality, student-oriented education;
- You’ll be in a country that’s both exotic and safe;
- Not only are the locals an incredible mix, but you’ll be able to network with international students and professors from most parts of the world.
Pick the perfect place to do a short course in Malaysia: Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
One of the top options for a short course in Malaysia is the Centre for Advanced and Professional Education (CAPE) at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS.
They offer a wide variety of short courses on different topics, including:
- Seismic Wave and Imaging
- Big Data Analytics for Beginners
- Risk-Based Project Investment Decision Rules
- Principles of Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Waterflooding for Oil Reservoirs - Fundamentals, Practical Applications and Case Studies
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS’ CAPE is known for being an established professional hub for eager and inquisitive learners.
Teachers at CAPE are dedicated in providing a platform to help ensure your career and credibility stay top notch. From offering bespoke training courses to curating programmes suitable to your professional needs – they’ve got you covered!
The short courses are typically led by distinguished members of the Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS faculty – all of whom are experts in in their fields. Additionally, some courses are co-trained with leading industry experts for a more practical exposure.
CAPE also offers the possibility of credit transfers, certificates and on-going professional development (CPD) points.
Finally, it’s location in the middle of Kuala Lumpur, which turns courses into a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture the city offers.
Students who attended short courses at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS’ CAPE are grateful for:
- “meeting colleagues who are professionals in different fields”
- “combining studies with fun”
- “learning through sharing”
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience a diverse culture, while also benefitting from great exposure among international speakers and participants!
Предлагаем купить диван киев в любом городе.